- Solda's Paste Wax is affordable and easy to apply. - Comes in three temperature ranges for varying conditions. - Gives you maximum glide for minimal waxing effort. - Apply cold (no iron required) with enclosed sponge. - Sold in 75ml tubes. Yellow: Air Temperature +15° to 0°C Red: Air Temperature 0° to -6°C Blue: Air Temperature -6° to -20°C
Solda HC1 are economical paraffin-based waxes that do not contain fluorine. They are great for training, prepping ski bases and for travel waxing. Each HC1 wax comes with a free sample of SOLDA F-15 low fluor wax. 4 waxes to choose from. Yellow: Snow temp -1 to +1C, 30 to 34F For warm days when the snow is melting. Orange: Snow temp -6 to -2C, 21 to 30F Best in older, transformed snow. Violet: Snow temp -10 to -6C, 14 to 21F A great training wax because it is so versatile. A wide termperature range, this wax works very well on both new and old snow in dry to medium humidity levels. Blue: Snow temp -20 to -10C, -4 to 14F A good choice on those days when the snow is "squeaky" cold. HC.1 Blue is a hard wax, making it very durable. Each 60g box comes with a free 12g sample of F15 Medium Fluor Ski Wax. SO you actually get 72g of wax.
- Easy to use paste wax. - Apply with foam applicator, let dry, buff with a clean cloth and ski. - No ironing or scraping required. - Suitable for all kinds of snow and temperatures at medium humidity. - Includes applicator sponge. - 75ml tube.
$12.00 - $20.00
- High quality wide range training and ski prep wax from Solda. - Sold in 250g and 500g blocks. Red Snow temp -3 to -10C Air temp +1 to -14C Green Snow temp. -10 to -20C Air temp. -6 to -24C
Swix CH-X wax is an economic training and racing wax as well as an all round base prep wax. CH4 Green -12ºC to -32ºC (10ºF to -26ºF). For extreme cold conditions, can be used alone as a race wax when the air humidity is low. Performs very well on artificial snow and has great durability. Recommended iron temperature setting of 155ºC. CH5 Turquoise -8ºC to -14ºC (18ºF to 7ºF). New in the CH line, it fills a hardness gap between CH4 and CH6. Easier to apply than CH4, but provides outstanding glide properties within its temperature range, and has a great durability. Recommended iron temperature of 150ºC. CH6 Blue -5ºC to -10ºC (23ºF to 14ºF). Very good as a base layer for other waxes. Also a very good training and racing wax alone in low humidity conditions. At this temperature range the addition of synthetic waxes increase the resistance against wear on aggressive man-made snow. Recommended iron temperature setting of 145ºC. CH7 Violet -2ºC to -8ºC (28ºF to 18ºF). A new and improved wax that performs great in normal winter conditions below the freezing point. Its hardness makes it convenient to work with and easy to get a good end-result. Recommended iron temperature setting of 140ºC. CH8 Red +4ºC to -4ºC (39ºF to 25ºF). Used very often as a wax for training, traveling and cleaning. Recommended iron temperature setting of 130ºC. CH10 Yellow +10ºC to 0ºC (50ºF to 32ºF). For very wet conditions. Also good for base preparation and to protect the bases when traveling. Recommended iron temperature setting of 120ºC.
$20.00 - $22.00
SG-gliders are non-fluorinated and efficient basic gliders. Used for racing as base gliders, when humidity is < 55%. The Start SG10 Green is the "Start Green" that made Start famous. Start Green should be in every skiers wax box for those super cold days. 90g Purple -1°...-7°C (30°...19°F) 0%...55% Humidity Iron Temp = 120°C (248°F) Blue -7°...-12°C (19°...10°F) 0%...55% Humidity Iron Temp = 130°C (266°F) Green -10°...-30°C (14°...-22°F) 0%...55% Humidity Iron Temp = 150°C (302°F)
- Solda's Base Universal is a wide range hydrocarbon wax that saturates bases easily. - We use this as a first layer on skis that show up in the shop neglected and in need of some love. - Apply a layer and scrape when it is still hot. - Works great as a cleaning wax when applied before storage. - Sold in a 500g block.
- Ecological HydroCarbon wax for training and base care. - Biodegradable. - Without the addition of fluorine. - Ideal for practice sessions and ambitious amateurs. - Resealable wax case. - 120g. Black Used as a base wax or mixed as an additive. DLC additive for high degree of dirt repellency and hold. Used as the base wax or added to the racing wax in dirty snow conditions and aggressive artificial snow. Yellow -6 - 0°C Snow Temperature, 130°C Iron Temperature For damp to wet snow conditions Red -12 - -4°C Snow Temperature, 140°C Iron Temperature Wide range of use for common snow and medium temperature conditions Blue -30 - -10°C Snow Temperature, 150°C Iron Temperature For cold and aggressive snow conditions
$25.00 - $45.00
Solda HC28 is a Hydrocarbon-based skiwax with a Carbon additive; the perfect ski wax for renewing graphite ski bases. An optimum base for F31/F15. Iron it on. Clean the iron very carefully while still hot. Gives renewed shine and lubricates worn out ski bases. It is also a great start for dirty spring snow.
$30.00 - $50.00
- Solda Linea is an excellent hydrocarbon ski wax for conditions of low and mid air humidity. - Works well in all types of snow. - Also saturates bases well and can be used to prep the bases of new skis or as storage waxes. - Sold in 500g or 1000g (green only) blocks. Yellow Snow: -2 to 1C / Air: -2 to +5C Pink Snow: -8 to -1C / Air: -10 to +3C Green Snow: -20 to -8C / Air: -24 to -10C
- Solda's Thermo Wax is a low melting point hydrocarbon wax that saturates new bases very well. - Great wax to use to restore bases after a new grind. - Can also be used as a cleaning wax or a storage and travel wax. - Webskis hot box wax of choice. - Sold in 1000g blocks.
Page 1 of 1